I do love that feeling at 5:00 on friday when you shut your computer down and hop in your car, only to get stuck in traffic but you know everyone is in a good mood. It's the weekend!!
This weekend I'm headed to a friends place about an hour away. We are all gathering at a pub to watch one of my friends bands play at a venue they have never played before. I'm pumped because this is one of my favourite things to do! You can't beat live music, craft beer and hanging out with your close friends.
I was also thinking of purchasing a christmas tree this weekend? I'm not sure whether I want to get one now or wait for a real tree. I keep seeing christmas everything in all of the commercials and store displays and am excited to decorate my condo with tinsel and lights :)
Happy Friday! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment