Pages

Monday, 29 October 2012

The Beginning...

Blogging... something I've always wanted to try so lets give it a go!

My name is Lindsay, I've recently moved to Guelph, Ontario and have been loving the area!  The city is populated with extremely creative people and the downtown core beams with show pieces.  I love art and creativity in every way possible, so I am excited to try new things and tell you all about them.
 

My most recent purchase was a guitar.  I have many friends that are in bands so I started by asking them if I should take lessons, what kind to get, etc.  I ended up with an Epiphone acoustic guitar and have been watching Youtube videos in place of lessons.  Everyone I talked to said this was the way to do it, pick a song and keep practising.  I can already play the tune of "Come as you are" by Nirvana!  It's a start... some of these chords are pretty tough to play properly!

Any tips and advice from guitar playing gurus?

No comments:

Post a Comment